Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2009 4:42:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/17/2009 7:32:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I've shot thousands of them. Both the 125's and 147's are very accurate. I like Solo 1000 with lead and moly coated.
Link Posted: 12/17/2009 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I am pleased with the 125's.  The only "problem" I have had is around half the finished rounds fail the case gauge.  I believe the coated lead bullet may have a slightly larger outside diameter than what the gauge is expecting.  They all run fine in the gun, however.
Link Posted: 12/17/2009 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am pleased with the 125's.  The only "problem" I have had is around half the finished rounds fail the case gauge.  I believe the coated lead bullet may have a slightly larger outside diameter than what the gauge is expecting.  They all run fine in the gun, however.

This.....I had issues with .45 200 FP's not chambering very well in my Kimber and my lonewolf Glock barrel....had to load very short to get them to chamber all the way...other than that, great bullets.
Link Posted: 12/17/2009 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I've used the .45. No issues other than slightly nasty barrel after 300+ rounds.
Link Posted: 12/17/2009 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Fired many thousands of 185s and 200s in my 10mm and .40 Glocks.  They are very popular in competitions around here, where Dave sometimes comes to the matches and we can buy direct.  There's 5000 9mms holding down by dining room floor, for sometime use, don't currently reload that caliber.  It's a good midpoint between plain lead and FMJ.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 1:13:10 AM EDT
[#6]
When I shot lead I used a lot of their bullets , they are much better than the standard lead bullet. They didn't lead my barrels as bad but I eventually switched over to all FMJ bullets when I started buying them in large quantities and they ended up just a little more for FMJ's so I switched. I think Danny Cox is the guy who came up with the idea and I used to talk to him a lot and was going to be a distributor for them but someone else got it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top