Walther G22?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:05:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Walther G22?

G22 Information
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:11:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Why in the world they just didn't set it up to take 10/22 mags is beyond me.  The only thing I don't like about it is that it's stuck using a proprietary 10 round mag.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:09:03 PM EDT
[#4]

I have one. I had to move the EXTREMELY cheap front sight so far to the right it hangs off the sight base, if you dare call it a base. It was jamming a lot too. I haven't fired it since I wrote a report for these pages a couple of months ago. The link no longer works.

Some people reported good results with theirs.  I guess it's a crap shoot.

The Ruger 10/22 continues to set the standard and your money is better put there.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:34:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Handled a couple at the gun show a couple weeks back.
Not impressed.   No good for a lefty either.  If you want a flimsy cheesy bullpup go with a 10/22 with a muzzlelite stock.  You'll have hi-cap mag options and won't be out the $$ when you realize what a POS it is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top