Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 3:24:29 PM EDT
I just bought one, and its a awesome .22 rifle.  Not much to look at but very accurate and has a very nice trigger.  I had to spend some big bucks to get my 10/22 to shoot as well as this does with no modifications.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:35:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I have one. I bought it when it was being imported by EAA. Amazingly accurate rifle for the price I paid ($265 otd). Comes bedded and free floated with what seems like a mid-weight bull barrel, and a very nice two-stage trigger. I love that toggle action also. Really the most accuracy you can get for the least of amount of money. Needless to say I am very happy with mine, well the stock leaves a little to be desired but for $265 I cannot complain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top