Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2013 8:41:44 PM EDT
I recently ordered the M1A EBR from Fulton Armory back in July. Aside from the initial phone call they stated about 8-12 weeks so I'm guessing that it'll be ready about October or early November. What I would like to know is if anyone else got a complete gun from Fulton sometime this year? My main concerns are pretty much that a lot of folks talk about a year or more with waiting but it sounds like they ordered a glass bedded rifle which I did not. Did anyone order one and get it in the time frame they estimated?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/2/2013 6:38:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't order a whole rifle, but I sent in an M1 on May 11 for a techincial inspection, cleaning, and new 308 barrel installation.  They told me it would take about 12 weeks.  Last week they called me, just under 15 weeks from when I shipped it and gave me the rundown on what they found and what they would need to do in addition to the barrel. They said I should have the rifle in just over a week.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 5:26:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like you're still waiting for it and you just happen to post on the last part of it.

I guess when I buy this, it'll be the last time I order from them. I hear good things about Fulton but their customer service sucks badly. I guess the place is small so maybe that's understandable but it appears they make up whatever hour they want and on top of that they never reply to any sort of email inquire. Once you do get ahold of them though, they're very nice and polite but that's after testing your patience and you're trying very hard to not to show it out of being respectful that they're probably really busy.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 12:59:57 PM EDT
[#3]
today I received my UPS shipping confirmation and tracking number email.  Scheduled for delivery on Tuesday.  So it took longer than they said, but not too much.  Looking forward to having a very cool rifle back!
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
today I received my UPS shipping confirmation and tracking number email.  Scheduled for delivery on Tuesday.  So it took longer than they said, but not too much.  Looking forward to having a very cool rifle back!
View Quote

Enjoy it! Granted I've had my fulton for a while now, but the wait was worth it and Fulton Armory was very good on getting back to me via email when I had questions and keeping me apprised of the timeline for what was going on.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 7:57:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool glad you got it finally!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:11:16 AM EDT
[#6]
waiting for the big brown truck! out for delivery

edit *** my M1 arrived from Fulton just after noon today.  The rifle looks great.  I spent more money than I wanted to, but it now has a chrome lined 308 barrel, a new stock, new (used) gas cylinder, new (used) hammer, all new springs, and a .308 spacer block. planning to hit the range tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 3:42:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Pics or it doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:49:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Anyone ordered a complete rifle from Fulton Armory this year?   No ,but I have been eyeing their M1 Garand tanker rifles
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top