Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2005 3:35:47 PM EDT
Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:36:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you talking originals, or the remakes? Tapco has some usually, and I've never tried them, but I've heard from some people that they have some issues. I lucked out and found some Silvertips on the clips years ago, so I've got about 6 or 9 originals. They work decently, but the Nagant is one rifle I don't ever expect to load quickly. BTW, you might get more traffic/answers for this in the C&R forum.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:19:36 AM EDT
[#2]
ONLY ORIGINAL MILITARY CLIPS WORK. also stay away from the chinese brass clips. the good ones will cost $2-3 each.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:06:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I just ordered some stuff from tapco,I asked if they had any stripper clips for the mosin and they were out.I always forget to look for them at gunshows,have to remember next show.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:28:34 AM EDT
[#4]
stay away fron the TAPCO stripper clips!  they are junk!  i bought two boxes (50pieces) of them awhile ago.  not one worked.  the best thing to do is go to some of the dedicated mosin web sites and find out how to identify orginal military and try to find them at gunshows.  ordering them is a crapshoot, unless you can find a real reputable/ honest dealer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top