Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2001 9:25:31 AM EDT
I grew up on a New England Firearms 'Pardner' 20 gauge. From the pictures, their handi-rifles look almost like the same gun, except with the provision for interchangeable barrells in different calibers. Does anyone here own one? How are they, overall? And what calibers are they available in?

Also... I've been trying t get a tip on what to look for in a laser sight for my AR, but all I get is silence...EVEN IN THE LIGHTS AND LASERS SECTION!!! Where is everyone?
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:32:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got a New Englands Arms Pardner in .223 heavy barrel. The trigger's a little stiff but the rifles shoots well. It likes winchester 45gr jhp. When I do my part it'll print 3 shot 3/8 moa.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:33:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Handi-Rifle in .22 Hornet & I just luv it!! Very accurate!!! I showed my neighbor a couple targets with 1 hole groups & he bought one in .243. His is very accurate as well. They make several different calibers, give them a call & I'm sure they can give you all the info you need.
1-978-632-9393

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 3:00:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I have three, a .243, .223 Ultra Varmit, and a .45-70. I think they are great rifles! A lot of my friends deer hunt with them because they are short and easy to handle...hence the term "Handi-Rifle".
Jim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top