Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2003 10:20:12 PM EDT
I have been lookin to get one of the TT33 tokarevs from SOG. Does anyone have any good or bad or good opionions on these. I would appreciate the opinion cuz 125 bucks is 125 bucks.

thanks brothers.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 11:16:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice shooters. Smooth if you get a good one, and a powerful round.

What country is the pistol from? I have a Chinese and Russian built model.  The Russian is better than the Chinese, but for the price difference, it is easy to see why.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 11:24:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, I love shooting the TT33. I think that may be my next C&R handgun to get. I really like the russians, but I would take a chinese at the drop of a hat.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 5:34:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I picked up my Chinese pistol back when they were $75.  That was back in 1995.  The owners manual that was barely in English stated that the expected life of the pistol was 3,000 rounds.  

I thought that was funny. Great marketing campaign. I still like the pistol though.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 10:04:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the words.

I think they were polish. I havent seen any russian or chinese around, but if i see one, ill be sure to pick it up.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 11:12:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven't seen to many Polish TT-33's. Quality on those should be first rate.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 8:21:03 AM EDT
[#6]
The one's in the current SOG aren't C&R's I don't think.  They usually have those right beside the C&R's, but the C&R's are about $20 more.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 6:32:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The one's in the current SOG aren't C&R's I don't think.  They usually have those right beside the C&R's, but the C&R's are about $20 more.

Yes, that is right.

Now that you remind me..........

(where is my wallet)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top