Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 6:55:59 PM EDT
Hey guys,
Anyone have a current "blue book"?  I need some numbers.  A guy has a S&W ('99 vintage so no key lock)625 with about 300 rounds through her (so I'm imagining that would be about 95%) and he's asking $450.  Some guys have mentioned that that's about $75 too high.  I just wanted to know what the blu book says.  Gives me a litte room to dicker...

Thanks
Rich
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:01:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Number of rounds through it has nothing to do with the grading. If it's down to 95% after 300 rounds it would have had to have been treated pretty badly.

$450 is what the the bB says for a 98% gun. I paid $425 from a dealer for a 98% 625 in 45 LC
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks so very much David!!!

Rich
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:09:04 PM EDT
[#3]
That's too much for a used 625, IMO. Check out Gun List newspaper & KY Imports web site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top