Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 6:27:39 PM EDT
Hoping to get some feedback on these guys...located in Texas. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:04:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Good selection, REALLY high prices.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:19:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I already gathered that from their site Just wanna make sure I'm not dealing with some company that is infamous for ripping people off. I guess the lack of neg. response is a good sign. Unless they're all waiting till after I send my money off to share horror stories
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:21:09 PM EDT
[#3]
If you are ever in Houston the Store is an absolute Must See.  Very good selection of a wide variety of current and collectable (read old and expennsive) and commerative firearms.  And depending on your intended purchase the prices may be high.  They are not specifically a "Black Rifle"  store and have everything from Muskets to modern day.  The store name is accurate to the type of customer they have.

It is one of my favorite Gun Stores for window shopping.

I had another thought you really should post the same question in the Texas forums with Houston and Collectors Firearms in the title just to get local opinion
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:28:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

window shopping.

just to get local opinion

OK, here is a local opinion.  Most of the firearms in that store are priced 15%-25% higher than those at a gun show, or what you can get at Gun Broker.  That said, they probably do have the best selection in the city.  I do not buy from them, only window shop . . . too pricy for me!

The staff is generally friendly, except for the older guy with glasses and an afro-type hairstyle (he's a whitey) and the "fat boy."  They always seem paranoid too.  When you walk in, they all stare at you like they are expecting you to pull a gun and start shooting.

Vist and see for yourself.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:47:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Window shopping is  the norm there as you can find cheaper elsewhere.  But if you cant find somewhere else they likely have it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:45:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I love to Virtual window shop on their site.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:06:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Appreciate it guys!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:26:27 AM EDT
[#8]
They have had the nicest selection of tigrs I have ever seen, 100% pristine!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top