Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2003 5:04:17 PM EDT
Has anyone bought 100rd packs of used 50 bmg brass from Patricks Reloading? They are $16.00 for 100 and cost me $9.00 to ship them to me. What is your opinion of the used brass for reloading? I got some dented on the mouth and one cut/gouged a few places on the mouth from what ever. Not sure if its reuseable. Add says best lookin brass they ever had gotten in! But all mine are dity, scratched up,dull,corrosion on some inside and on primers. Is this the normal stuff they send out? Or is it waste of money since really not sure if they can be reused since some probably and possidly been through a m2(whatever its called,lol).
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top