Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2003 5:35:04 AM EDT
Does anyone know where one can get some of these stripper clip guides?Does anyone use these to load their mags?
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 7:20:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Second question first: Yes, I do use the stripper clip guide on the top of my rifle's receiver to charge the magazine by using stripper clips. You only need one stripper clip guide per rifle. What you may be asking about are "spoons" or magazine chargers that slip on the top of the magazine and accept stripper clips for easy loading. These are provided one in each bandolier of clipped ammo. Also sold by the same people that sell other surplus stuff, especially stripper clips.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 8:53:20 AM EDT
[#2]
try emailing [email protected] for clips and spoons.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#3]
As noted above these are merely clips and clip guides.

-- Chuck
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 9:13:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Also try www.fredsm14stocks.com aka Fred's of Shotgun News for M14 bandoleer items.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Guys,Iwant the guides or spoons for loading AR10 mags,I bought 800 rounds of aussy surplus on strippers and there is no spoons or guides in the lot.Troy told me on another thread that I wanted the M14 stripper clip guides.Freds has them for 3.50 each.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 2:19:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thanks Guys,Iwant the guides or spoons for loading AR10 mags,I bought 800 rounds of aussy surplus on strippers and there is no spoons or guides in the lot.Troy told me on another thread that I wanted the M14 stripper clip guides.Freds has them for 3.50 each.

3.50 is a lot.  email Wu and see what he has in stock.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 2:37:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I know that 7.62X51mm is NATO standard and all NATO members should have interchangeable ammo to include stripper clips. But, is Australia also compatible or might their stripper clips and "spoons" be different?
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 6:11:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Not shure but Troy said I need the guides or spoons for a M14 and he has been around here alot longer than me so I am taking his advice.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I know that 7.62X51mm is NATO standard and all NATO members should have interchangeable ammo to include stripper clips. But, is Australia also compatible or might their stripper clips and "spoons" be different?

I tried to use the Aussie ammo, on strippers, through the guide on my weapon, and they didn't work.  They kept....binding.  YMMV.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top