Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2001 9:12:23 AM EDT
Ok i need a carry handel for the AR15, A3 20" HBAR Leapers Has them for 70.00 are there products any good??? Thanks Superfly
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:15:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Some people like Fords, some like Chevys....so why are you asking about Yugos?  

Just kidding...but you do get what you pay for.

roy d.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:37:52 AM EDT
[#2]
This is everyone's favorite brand to bash.  They are definitely not the greatest, but also probably not as bad as the bashers would have you believe.

I tried the 3-9 AR15 scope (what the heck, it was only $75) and found it worked pretty good from the bench at 200 yds.  Once I got it zeroed I could hit what I aimed at.  It held the zero OK, and the image brightness was not that bad.

Some people have reported problems with them, such as getting them to zero.  Guess it depends upon whether you get a good one or not.

If all you have is $75, by all means buy one.  If you have more money, buy something else.

Just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 10:11:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I've had 2 Leaper's products & returned them both.  Weren't worth the metal they were made from.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 10:16:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Guys i will avoid there products. How is the model 1 sales carry handles compared to the bushmaster? Hell there has to be a parent company making them. Any body recomend a carry handle?? Thanks Superfly Or hell Any one Got one that they want to sell?????    
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 12:58:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Keissler's had the Bushmaster handles for $79. Might as well get a good one as save $10 and get a Chinese made cheapo!
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep just seen the Add for keislers in SGN they charge 8.00 for shippin anywhere in the usa nd 79.00 for the handle i know what i will buy. Thanks Guys. Superfly
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 5:32:54 PM EDT
[#7]
You can't go wrong w/ Keislers Wholesale.  I've ordered oodles of BM parts from them in the past & they've NEVER screwed an order up.
Their only fault is - no website.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top