Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
4/18/2021 9:59:29 PM
Posted: 10/1/2012 5:28:20 AM EDT
As far as them being extended. I know today marks a new fiscal year, so did they get to stay on or are they now gone.

If they are gone I expect wait times to start climbing again quite quickly.

Link Posted: 10/1/2012 3:42:43 PM EDT
Quoted:
As far as them being extended. I know today marks a new fiscal year, so did they get to stay on or are they now gone.

If they are gone I expect wait times to start climbing again quite quickly.

Haven't heard myself, but hope their staying!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 4:04:17 AM EDT
I just called the NFA branch and the assistant's are still there. They wouldn't give me a timeframe but said they wouldn't be leaving anytime soon.
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 4:07:28 AM EDT

Quoted:

I just called the NFA branch and the assistant's are still there. They wouldn't give me a timeframe but said they wouldn't be leaving anytime soon.

Very good news.  

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 4:09:11 AM EDT
Quoted:

Quoted:

Very good news.    

Very VERY good news indeed!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 8:57:53 AM EDT
I tend to think of the examiner assistants as 80s style miami vice bimbos

that's the mental image

like with the real dramatic makeup and crimped hair

I always think of NFA stuff as part of the 80's, MAC 10s in gym bags, jogging suits, Miami vice, scarface

oooozzzzeeee nein mealimeeter

etc
Link Posted: 10/2/2012 2:52:04 PM EDT
I thought the assistant was going away so I went and bought more NFA so I could get in line. :"D
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 7:46:05 AM EDT
I met one of them when I took my MSF class this past May.  She was one of the first hired on.  If that's the case then the contract anniversary for them will be sometime this spring.
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 8:17:59 AM EDT
Quoted:
I met one of them when I took my MSF class this past May.  She was one of the first hired on.  If that's the case then the contract anniversary for them will be sometime this spring.

You should have made friends! It's good to know someone on the inside for future references...
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 10:44:15 AM EDT
Quoted:

Well?

Guilty or not guilty?
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 4:47:41 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well?

Guilty or not guilty?

DAY 1

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 9:37:01 AM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well?

Guilty or not guilty?

1) This ain't GD.
2) I'm also female so I didn't notice either way.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 9:48:52 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well?

Guilty or not guilty?

1) This ain't GD.

2) I'm also female so I didn't notice either way.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 3:05:50 PM EDT

Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and immature.

Tom Robbins

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 5:23:00 PM EDT
OP Request
Top Top