Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2002 1:02:42 PM EDT
i do not have much info, all i know is, it was built on an AR lower, weighs 47 lbs. is in Ohio & the man wants to sell it.., price: currently unknown, my cousin knows the fella & in talking gun..., BTW, as most of you know, "gun" talk is different than "street" talk.., so the mention of it just passed when another gun happened to slip in the conv., never got back to the .50 Cal.

but !! if any one is interested i will get more info or just let you make contact.........
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 1:04:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I have to wait until my donations have picked up a bit.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Schapman,
if you are a street corner hustler in Wyoming you are going to be waiting a very long tyme, even Cheyene is not close to being a Denver & forget being a Chicago.....

Link Posted: 5/18/2002 1:19:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont even have to stand on a corner.  I have a tin on my desk that everyone puts their change into.  Averaging $5 a day  Still gonna take a while.  But when all is said and done, I will have a free .50 cal  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top