Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2011 8:24:06 PM EDT
Got 50 rounds of Berdan primed brass(dates range from shortly after WWII to Korean era) on chargers today. Paid $1 each for 10 chargers and the brass came on them. Only asking because I don't want to throw away something that another shooter might want. Same antique shop is one of my "haunts" when I'm looking for odd ammo to add to my collection, and yielded a lead on a Japanese rifle today. He didn't have one on hand but knows a guy who has been wanting to sell a 7.7 MM(what I'm looking for) and a 6.5(I'd take it at the right price). One has a bayonet and he thinks the seller wants $325 or $350 for that one-seems good considering a lot of gunbroker sellers seem to think their Arisakas are made of gold. Just waiting to hear from him now on whether the guy still has them.
Anyway, if someone wants the brass for whatever reason all I need is their address. I've gotten several free items through the site and it's my turn to pass it on. If there's nobody who wants it I'll toss it out or neck size and add some bullets for keychains-why waste 65 cent Boxer primed brass?
Top Top