Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 9:02:19 PM EDT
Bolt won't move.  Seems to be locked in place with the rifle cocked.  I can't get the thing to budge.  What should I do?  Trigger won't move.  Seems to be jammed.  Help!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:18:49 AM EDT
[#1]
is the safety on?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:24:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
is the safety on?

No.  Safety is in the fire position.  I can't move it to on position.  The trigger won't move.  Appears to be jammed.

Note:  the rifle isn't loaded.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
is the safety on?

No.  Safety is in the fire position.  I can't move it to on position.  The trigger won't move.  Appears to be jammed.

BlueDrewT, your cocking piece is most likely at half cock position. Pull the cocking piece all the way out manually, then you should be able to cycle the bolt or pull the trigger.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:03:42 PM EDT
[#4]

BuzzWindrip, Thanks loads!  It worked.  I sure do appreciate your help. Thanks again!

ote]Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
is the safety on?

BlueDrewT, your cocking piece is most likely at half cock position. Pull the cocking piece all the way out manually, then you should be able to cycle the bolt or pull the trigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top