Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 7:33:39 AM EDT
I got a 16 inch PTR91K a couple weeks ago and finally took it to the range Sunday.  It was a blast! I I sighted it in at 50 yards using $10.00/box Remington 150 gr. white/green box ammo and did not have to adjust the elevation, just moved the rear sight to the left a hair and it was ready.  I fired about 30 rounds through it with no FTE or FTF.  It has a great finish and the action worked very smoothly.  Its ergonomics are different. I like the ergonomics of the FAL better and I will have to get used to the trigger.  Overall it is a great gun and I think it is a far better deal in a 308 BR than any Springfield or Armalite offering.  The only thing that concerned me before shoooting it was that the magazine did not sit as firmly in the well as I would have liked.  It dosent appear to affect the function at all.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:27:37 PM EDT
[#1]
My mag also fits "less than desired" in the magwell. But I can shake the rifle gently and it doesn't rattle...though an empty does drop free.

I must range test it myself first before I decide if the loose mag is worth sending it away for. As well as buy more mags first to try out.

Yea, I rike it too!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:36:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Overall it is a great gun and I think it is a far better deal in a 308 BR than any Springfield or Armalite offering.

exactly what I have been preaching saying for the past year
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top