Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/28/2005 3:07:51 PM EDT
I have a friend who was in the National Guard and just got back from Iraq. I was telling him about the C&R license that I have applied for and he was thinking about doing the same. Althought he didn't know if he could or not since he currently lives with his parents or grandparents. He goes back and fourth between the two houses every now and then. I told him that I didn't think that would matter as long as he puts down his mailing address of where is lives at the most.

But I told him I would ask you guys and see what you thought first. I can't find anything that says that you have to own you residence. One the application if asks for your address and your mailing address if different from where you live.

Any opinions would be appreciated?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:38:46 PM EDT
He should use the home address on his government issued ID card(s). I don't own the dwelling where I live and neither do a lot of renters.

Top Top