Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/16/2006 6:24:55 AM EDT
Question A: If I register my BW89-SP as a AOW (So I can put a fore grip on it) does the fore grip have to stay on, or can I change the config back and fourth (put it back into pistol config without the fore grip)?

Question B: If I register my BW89-SP as a SBR, can is use it as a pistol without a stock in AOW config?

If I had to register it class 3, what is the most versital way to register it, so I can use any config I want?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:29:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By slyguy2000:
Question A: If I register my BW89-SP as a AOW (So I can put a fore grip on it) does the fore grip have to stay on, or can I change the config back and fourth (put it back into pistol config without the fore grip)?

yes

Question B: If I register my BW89-SP as a SBR, can is use it as a pistol without a stock in AOW config?

yes

If I had to register it class 3, what is the most versital way to register it, so I can use any config I want?

sbr
Thanks!

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:30:12 AM EDT
thanks!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:32:20 AM EDT
does it run ok or do you have to dink with it?
i have been looking at that weapon for a while and would like an honest assessment
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:30:44 AM EDT
Once they replaced my extractor spring, it runs like a champ... with the old spring, it would jam when the mag got below 10 rounds...

I love it, good gun for a good price, and the lifetime warranty rocks! ...and I don't feel guilty when I shoot it.

Originally Posted By hk940:
does it run ok or do you have to dink with it?
i have been looking at that weapon for a while and would like an honest assessment

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:37:16 AM EDT
the only other issue I have with it, is the powder coating on it was put on a little thick, and I had to do some minor fitting when changing out the metal lower for a plastic lower, I had to sand down the coating a little to get the parts to fit correctly (not down to the metal, but just a little bit to make the lower fit nice and snug)... but it looks as good as it runs, so I have no complaints.

Top Top