Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2006 11:15:38 AM EDT
Is it just me or has all infromation about Rhineland arms new releases dried up recently.
Where is the MP5 R22 and the foldy stock thingy.

Massive apologies if I am asking a dumb question
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:52:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I suspect that Rhineland are dealing with production details.  From what I can gather, Thom's got a lot of irons in the fire, and only a limited amount of production capacity.

It is frustrating waiting for a new product, but imagine the headaches you'd deal with releasing a product before it's right.  When it's still in your shop, you can tinker.  Once it's in the customers hands, all you're going to hear is bitching.  

I want the MP-5 version when it's ready.  I've already got the Gen2 bull barrel.  My only chronic gripe is the origional stock sucks.  A good quality fixed or folding stock is a must have.  For the MP-5 model, I want the .750 profile barrel unless we can by some miracle get a 11 inch model exported.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:56:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Were still here.  Setting up a new shop took 2 months longer than expected but we are now up and going.  

We have lots of goodies that we are working on but the first stage of programing the parts is extremely slow right now and requires my constant oversight.

The Mp5 R22 stock is still in the works. The 10/22 stock with the Mp5 slider stock is still in the works. The R22/G3 stock adapter is being worked on tomorrow.

Also in the works, something pretty wild looking for the Remington 597. Hopefully it will look as good in real life as it does in my drawings. Not like our 10/22 stock at all.

As soon as stuff starts to get stocked up we will start to release pics and such. Everyone hates it when they call and there is a 3-6 week backlog on stuff.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:45:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info. I thought I was going blind and just couldnt find the Rhineland arms threads
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top