Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2005 11:03:51 AM EDT
I have had zero luck so far finding one. All I need is a copy I don't need a real ww1/ww2 mauser stock, a reproduction will do just fine since Im using the gun I have as a plinker.  Thanks in advance for any help.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:08:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Check Shotgun News. I bought one from a dealer in there for about $75 or so, IIRC. This was a couple of years ago but the ad is still there.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:10:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:47:01 AM EDT
[#3]
SARCO had it listed but when my buddy called last week they were out. I believe they will backorder one for you but SARCO isn't the fastest company out there so you would probably be better off just checking with them periodically.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:28:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Erm.. wouldn't attaching the stock to that broomhandle constitute an SBR?

Make sure you got all your ducks in a row before making that order..

Hate to see anyone getting sent up the creek for a slight infration of a useless law..
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:18:10 AM EDT
[#5]
www.ima-usa.com? They have a lot of that older stuff.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:46:45 AM EDT
[#6]
VaultDweller,
The Broomhandle (and Luger) are specifically exempted by the ATF by name from the SBR rule.
SS109, thanks, I will check out that site.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
VaultDweller,
The Broomhandle (and Luger) are specifically exempted by the ATF by name from the SBR rule.

That is correct. Seems like the Thomson Contender also gained from one of those rulings??
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:54:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I have had zero luck so far finding one. All I need is a copy I don't need a real ww1/ww2 mauser stock, a reproduction will do just fine since Im using the gun I have as a plinker.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Pray tell where did you find your Mauser and how much did you pay for one?

I want one badly but I want to be able to shoot/check it out before I buy one.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pray tell where did you find your Mauser and how much did you pay for one?

I want one badly but I want to be able to shoot/check it out before I buy one.

A local gun store had it on consignment for $400.00 its a post war bolo model with all matching numbers & has been reblued at some point. I got it for the sole purpose of plinking at the range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top