Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2002 5:55:04 PM EDT
OK I changed out my trigger from stock to a Jewell tonite. I think I have the first and second stages adjusted to suit me. I'll need to shoot it some before I make any more adjustments.

One question though. That 'screwdriver' looking tool was useless, couldn't use it for any adjustments. I had an allen wrench that worked for the large screw (second stage) but I wonder what size the 2 small ones are [:\]

The 'hook' thingy was OK for moving the first stage spring around though...
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 6:03:42 PM EDT
[#1]
The small one is 1/16". Here are some better instructions than the ones that come with the trigger.
www.highpowerrifle.com/Jewell.htm
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 6:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, after reading the supplemental instructions I realize I installed the trigger spring wrong - I put the L shaped leg on the adjustment plate, its supposed to be under the trigger rivet....OPPS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top