Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2003 6:21:05 PM EST
I knew I could make you guys look! Hope you aren't too disapointed.

I call this one "Oprah"..... because she's BIG, BLACK and SCARY to look at head-on.

I call this one "Halle", as in "Halle Berry".....because she's LEAN like a THOUROUGHBRED and built for speed.

I call this one "Lateefah", as in "Queen Lateefah"..... because she's easy to feed and just keeps on eating anything I feed her.

I call this one "Olga"..... because it's the only Russian women's name I can think of and I don't know of any black Russian ladies.

I call this one "Sylvia", as in "Sylvia Saint".... because she's easy to PUMP and can BLOW at 1000 fps!

Boy.... I think I have too much time on my hands....
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:44:24 PM EST
I bet that's not all you have on your hands.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:46:56 PM EST
I like oprah the best! I'd take Halle in real life though...
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:03:12 PM EST
Where did you get the stock for Halle? It's pretty cool.I want one.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:37:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By Nitrofish:
Where did you get the stock for Halle? It's pretty cool.I want one.

www.riflestocks.com/
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 8:25:33 PM EST
Yeah.... What he said!

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:12:37 AM EST

Originally Posted By Duke76:
I call this one "Lateefah", as in "Queen Lateefah"..... because she's easy to feed and just keeps on eating anything I feed her.

Dude that's funny as hell.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:31:53 AM EST
i just bought one of those ace stocks off of ebay about five minutes ago. i got the complete stock kit cause i am building my first ar and i don't have an original to replace. i've got a complete lower now except its all in the mail, an eagle arms lower from quantico arms, lower parts kit from j&t and now this stock...
i hate waiting

o yeah i forgot why i was posting this at all
nitrofish,
you can get the stock from jd tactical he has them on his website, but he sells them cheaper on ebay, just do a search by seller.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:21:34 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/7/2003 1:22:10 PM EST by 2whiskeyP]

Originally Posted By Duke76:
I call this one "Oprah"..... because she's BIG, BLACK and SCARY to look at head-on.

But Oprah is scary to look at from any angle. If she was as sweet as that rifle of yours why I'd hit her myself!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:33:31 PM EST
I almost forgot "Doctor Evil" and "Mini Me"...

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:33:46 PM EST
I like Oprah.

Now I'll have to name mine something else when it's finished this week.

Nice stuff.

MM419
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:51:21 PM EST
Your children are all beautiful!!! You and the Mrs must be proud!!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:22:02 PM EST
Duke,

How do you like Olga?
I'm chompin' at the bit for the VEPR II in 7.62x39.
Going for the rifle vs. carbine 'cuz I wanna scope it with the big fat nasty Russian that Tantal has on his site.

Is she as heavy and satisfying as I hear she is?
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:50:07 PM EST
007, Shhhhhh.... don't say that too loud! Olga might hear you! Yes, she is a bit heavy and built like a brick shithouse. She is the most substantial feeling AK I've held and she exudes pure European quality. Solid receiver and heavy machinegun barrel makes Olga preform like a desperate Moscow whore on payday. When I take her out on a date she doesn't empty my wallet and when I mount her and make her perform she doesn't require as much lubrication as Oprah or Halle. You won't be sorry if you pick up one of her sisters. Just remember to wear protection! On your eyes and ears that is....
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:57:07 PM EST
Thanks for the info guys....I just bought one! Can't wait to mount it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:52:19 PM EST
Wonder how many people just looked because they actually thought there might be some female pics posted.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 11:25:48 PM EST
How do you like shooting with the stock on Lateefah? I know it looks cool but does the stock have a good feel to it? Does the rifle feel balanced?

Rambosky
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:22:46 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/8/2003 2:22:59 AM EST by MDOhmart]
Anyone else just see the dreaded X?
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:58:05 AM EST
A fine stable of bitches ya got there pimp Daddy
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:51:55 AM EST
Duke, where did you get the light mount for Halle? Is that one of the bayonet-lug mounts? How stable is it?
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:00:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By RAMBOSKY:
How do you like shooting with the stock on Lateefah? I know it looks cool but does the stock have a good feel to it? Does the rifle feel balanced?

Rambosky

Now don't go getting my ladies mixed up. The stock on "Halle" works and feels great for a postban fixed configuration. It's exactly the same length as a standard fixed stock when you add the rubber screw-on pad. I prefer to go without the rubber pad and like the fact that the Ace stock has a sling mount on the side for a single point sling. The foam padding on the top tube feels nice on your cheek too.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:08:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By jadams951:
Wonder how many people just looked because they actually thought there might be some female pics posted.

I don't know but just look at the read counter going up by the minute... Funny as hell but I found that you can increase your read rate by the way you title your post. And yes.... I too am guilty of clicking on the posts which may have something to do with female nudity... LOL.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:12:02 PM EST
I love Sylvia
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:15:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By eswanson:
Duke, where did you get the light mount for Halle? Is that one of the bayonet-lug mounts? How stable is it?

Actually, the Surefire light is mounted to the bottom rail of my Knights Armament RAS Forend. It's a no non-sense rock solid setup and I can activate the light with my index finger as I hold the forward grip.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:20:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By Hokie:
I love Sylvia

Yes, but Sylvia could put your eye out if you don't treat her with respect and you're not carefull with her!
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:03:24 AM EST
Duke
I guess I have to say, "You da Man" A fine stable of shorties. I'm partial to the Black too. AR-10T w/ CM barrel, Snake EM, in 16" and 4 Glocks. I just like mine taller; I'm a rangy kinda guy. My Mac is black and the only real short shortie. Impressive collection for sure. Been thinking of turning the Snake 16" into an close combat, entry weapon; but love accurate AR's for Urban Sniper type operations.

Thanks to USMA-89, will be having a 300 RUM built for a real lady that can "Reach out and Touch" . She'll be a tall Black one too.

You didn't spook me with the post, this web is for us gun nuts, so I knew there'd be some sexy ladies of the bang your lights out variety.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 8:02:51 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/9/2003 8:15:36 AM EST by Duke76]
gnfiter2,

Thanks, I too am longing for another AR in a super accurate configuration. I was even thinking about a JP Enterprises racegun done in black. JP also has an accurized AR-10 which looks pretty cool. When the funds are available, I plan to get something that I can really reach out with. Just something about being able to shoot something far far away that can't be seen without magnification.

Link Posted: 1/9/2003 8:38:33 AM EST
hey duke,

where'd ya get olga from?? i'm looking for one and i'd love to get a good price if there is one out there.

BTW i didn't think there'd be neked bitches on the post but i thought i should click on it just in case. still some fine women though. how do you support them all?
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 7:50:53 PM EST

Originally Posted By davidp14:
hey duke,

where'd ya get olga from?? i'm looking for one and i'd love to get a good price if there is one out there.

BTW i didn't think there'd be neked bitches on the post but i thought i should click on it just in case. still some fine women though. how do you support them all?

Hey DavidP,

I found Olga at one of our local establishments known as Federal Way Discount Guns (Federal Way Wa.). Picked her up NIB for about $600.00 out the door with tax included. I think you can order direct from Robinson Armament Online if you go to their website : http://www.robarm.com Their price for my gun is $599.00 which is about what I paid out the door.

As far as supporting all these bitches.... I just keep them locked up in the house and take them out on dates one at a time. I try to give them all eaqual attention and make sure I clean them up real nice after working each of them into a hot well lubricated lather.
Top Top