Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 6:17:37 PM EDT
 Anyone have any info on these? I recently bought one off the EE but haven't received it yet.  Would this be a good bag for a small bail out bag? If anyone has one how is the quality of these bags? Please post pics if you have them.

Link to the bag
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:08:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I recently picked one up in ARPAT camo off Ebay.  It's a nice little pouch and I may grab a second one.   My plan is to use it as a medical bag inside a BOB but its pretty versatile.  You could make a small bag out of it.  It could also be easily configured into a nice range bag for pistols/etc.  Nice piece of kit!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:53:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked one up and added a shingle to the side.  I added a first aid kit and canteen pouch to the other side, and then a shoulder strap.  Inside is an MRE and flashlight.  I'm not sure I'll keep everything on it since it gets rather heavy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top