Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2002 11:00:01 PM EDT
What do ya'll think about it.  Is it stable?  Stable enough so that a vertical foregrip won't have any play?  How much play if any should a vert. grip even have?  

Sorry for all the questions - thx for any answers!
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT, anyone have any experience w/ one?
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:11:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't have any experience with them but would like to hear what anybody who has used one has to say about them.

This would get a better answer if it were posted in the correct forum.

Link Posted: 3/27/2002 4:10:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Gimme a hint plz, which would be the correct forum?
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 4:55:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Gimme a hint plz, which would be the correct forum?

Alright but just a hint !

I have this rail mounted on an ArmaLite M15A4 carbine with a vertical pistol grip mounted to the rail.
The pistol grip is solid and has no play.

I've just gotten my second rail and am planning on using this rail on the side of the handguards for attaching my Tac Light.

(I have the pressure switch for my laser attached to the pistol grip.)
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm wondering, could I just buy a weaver rail and drill some holes in it? it'd be cheaper, but I don't know if it'd work as well
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 10:01:57 PM EDT
[#6]
A guy on subguns had a 7 1/2" upper and used a 10/22 weaver rail and drilled it to a FF handguard. then attached the vertical mount.
Looked good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top