Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 7:15:22 PM EDT
Do I need to inform the ATF if I move to a new state? I know that MGs and SBRs need ATF form 5320.20, but AOWs and suppressors don't require it. Anyone know?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:31:35 AM EDT

Registrants do not have to obtain permission from ATF to move a silencer or “any other weapon” interstate. However, if a registrant’s address for these types of firearms changes after registration with ATF, please notify the NFA Branch in writing of the new address, so the NFRTR can reflect the registrant’s correct address.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:25:51 PM EDT
Info regarding this is on the bottom of your form 4.
Top Top