Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2009 5:43:52 PM EDT
A buddy of mine has a crate of Danish 30'06, which is packed in bandoleers composed of M1 Garand en bloc clips.  Just like this EE item: [
Danish 30-06 Ammo, Case]http://ee.ar15.com/Default.aspx?iid=3029[/URL].  We already shot a couple of bandoleers of it, in my Garand, so out of the original 624 rounds there are probably like 480 rounds left.

My friend is hard up for cash, and the other day he offered to sell me what was left of the crate to feed to my Garand.  He doesn't have one of his own, he bought the ammo years ago because it was a good deal.  

So what I want to know is, what is a fair price for the 480 rounds?  Would $200 be too low-ball?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:05:59 PM EDT
[#1]
The CMP is selling M2 for $.39/round.  480 rounds would be $187.50.  $200 would be pretty much on par with the CMP's pricing, once shipping is factored in.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Danish ammo is supposedly some premium stuff,  he may do better than CMP prices if he sold and shipped,

however, if he is in need now, help him out and buy it now,
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:10:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Not a low ball price.
Help a friend - stock up on some ammo - go shooting the M1 together again - win all around I'd say.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top