Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 8/12/2004 4:34:21 PM EDT
I have interest in one of these uppers, any information? any feedback??
Link Posted: 8/12/2004 10:11:19 PM EDT
[#1]
After you buy the upper and all the things you need to use it, you can buy a whole gun. check out www.statearms.com
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 6:45:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got one.  Took about 5 months to get it after ordering at the SAR show.  Got the 29in model. I had bought a DPMS single lower before hand complete for $150.  So total cost was about$2300.  It shoots great about 1MOA with surplus ammo.  What I like about it is that it's a very compact and light setup and easy to transport as you can break it down like an AR and also by itself is not a firearm.  I think its a good starter setup for getting into 50cal shooting.
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 1:31:27 PM EDT
[#3]
he
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 9:45:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 3:01:22 PM EDT
[#5]
"After you buy the upper and all the things you need to use it, you can buy a whole gun"
Please tell me where you can get a magazine fed .50 cal rifle for the cost of a complete UltraMag50 w/a lower.
Thanks
Walter Keller, owner
Safety Harbor Firearms Inc.
www.safetyharborfirearms.com
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 12:50:59 AM EDT
[#6]
You go Walter,

I have a UltraMag.  ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

I actually traded in my Serbu 50 for the UltraMag.  Definitely worth every dime.  Haven't shot for accuracy as I don't have a decent scope for it yet, but from what I see this one is a winner.

Can't wait to get the new 5 round mags also.  whoo hooo.

EM
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:27:39 AM EDT
[#7]
The 5 round mags are ready to ship - give us a call at 727-725-4700
Also have the steel stocks ready too.
Thanks
Walter Keller
Safety Harbor Firearms Inc.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 12:39:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Anybody have one mounted on an AR lower? My concern is wear to the lower, and possible failure. Don't want any accidents with a .50! How many rounds? Any problems, or none? I'd like a conversion like this, so no FFL=no registration= no eventual confiscation.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top