Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2005 5:07:35 PM EDT
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 5:08:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh YEA Thanks ROCKLOCK
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 5:27:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Well Smeg Our own forum you and me . What kinda stuff do you shoot ? RL
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 2:06:14 AM EDT
[#3]
All I have now is a repro Kentucky flint.  I love hangfires!  Foosh.......BOOM!
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 4:24:31 AM EDT
[#4]
You started with a Flintlock ? wow .  
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 7:39:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm glad to see that it isn't all about inlines.  As far as I'm concerned those aren't real smokepoles.  I have two that were built by my grandfather, both leftys.  One flint, one percussion.  And boy do they shoot!
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 10:00:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm glad to see that it isn't all about inlines.  As far as I'm concerned those aren't real smokepoles.  I have two that were built by my grandfather, both leftys.  One flint, one percussion.  And boy do they shoot!

Sweet I've got a custom lefthand flinter  . OF ALL the guns Ive got that IS the one that must stay in the family !........................................plus all the others . Now that this fourum is going Im going to have to buy a digit cam , Ive got some unique guns in the BP dept . I never saw a reason to post a pic of my  AR or AK they look about like evryother one out there .
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 10:12:59 AM EDT
[#7]
This forum count for those of use that shoot the holy powder out of our WInchesters and Colts? (smiths, remingtons, marlins, and the like as well? )
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 1:47:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This forum count for those of use that shoot the holy powder out of our WInchesters and Colts? (smiths, remingtons, marlins, and the like as well? )

Hope so !
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 5:35:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Yup.  Started with a flint.  I figured if the system was used for 200+ years it must be better than percussion!  Actually I just thought a flint would be more fun I guess.  More historical mabye. Possibly cheaper because I wouldn't have to buy caps.  The best part was bringing home the bacon (literaly) from the turkey shoot.  That was after my percussion buddy said, "You won't hit anything with that  flint's ingition lag."  He didn't bring anything home.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:45:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I am so pleased to see this new forum
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top