Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2007 5:52:02 PM EDT
Anyone know of something like this?  I've used the handgun version for years, and have been wondering of there was an equivalent device for rifles.

Link Posted: 12/26/2007 6:03:42 PM EDT

Try this!
Link Posted: 12/27/2007 11:41:11 AM EDT
The long shallow V-Line is what I ended up going with too.  I posted the exact same question about a year ago and got a variatey of answers.  After doing a LOT of online searching I found there really is no quick access safe like the ones for pistols.
At one time there was a 'cuff' type device for certain shotguns but it left the barrel and buttstock exposed and only covered the action.  That's the closest I was able to come.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:47:42 PM EDT
Didn't somebody used to make a "Bed Vault" that was a slide-out drawer for under the bed?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top