Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2002 12:56:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Too many clone/ clone-able frames there. Almost every gun there can be had with identical aesthetics from multiple manufactures.

Jake
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 1:56:18 PM EDT
[#2]

GSG9 complained:

Too many clone/ clone-able frames there. Almost every gun there can be had with identical aesthetics from multiple manufactures.

It's a game. You don't get penalized for guessing wrong.  

If it'll help, none of the guns are clones of the original pattern manufacturer except for one, and it's identifiable. In the case of the 1911 pattern guns, just identify them as such, though one of them is unique and identifiable as such in the large picture.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's a game. You don't get penalized for guessing wrong.  

If it'll help, none of the guns are clones of the original pattern manufacturer except for one, and it's identifiable. In the case of the 1911 pattern guns, just identify them as such, though one of them is unique and identifiable as such in the large picture.

That's what I was after, I looked at the picture and was like "no way...." [>Q]

Not really after a prize just after something to keep me busy.

Jake
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#4]
If I had really given it a lot of thought, I would have taken a better picture

I jujst thought I'd generate some traffic on the handguns board.

And I'm really getting tired of cleaning out my home office. Where did all this crap come from?

Link Posted: 8/17/2002 3:14:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I gave the game a try ...

Ryan
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 8:41:28 AM EDT
[#6]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top