Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2002 2:18:43 AM EDT
When I win the CA State lotto this week, I am going to start development of a .22LR mini-gun about the size of a small AR. Five rotating 7" barrels (carbon fiber) and some sort of detachable reservoir or drum mag, 2 sizes 500 & 2000 rounds. There will be two rates of fire (yet to be determined), which can be changed using a selector. The barrels will detach as a modular unit, so that one can affix the optional integrally suppressed barrels.

Pre-order yours today, cash only please.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 3:55:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice concept, but your only customer will be over seas or LEO/Gov't with that mag capacity.
Why limit sales? Drop the mag and selector and go with belted ammo, then they will come.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 5:43:59 AM EDT
[#2]
you need an auto loading "hopper". Just dump your .22lr into the hopper and let 'em rip.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 10:19:10 AM EDT
[#3]
isnt it illegal to dream in Calif, j/k
Bluemax
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 1:02:06 PM EDT
[#4]
The "hopper" idea is what I was referring to when I said "reservoir"

As for who would be able to buy it, I would need to use the leftover money on time-machine development so I could assassinate all the key figures in the gun control movement from the 1930's up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top