Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2014 9:42:33 PM EDT
Ok so finally after many years I took the plunge and bought me a FAL. Its on an Imbel Receiver and appears to be an Imbel Parts Kit, Anyways It has one of these ARMS #3 mounts on it and I cant get the bastard off. I see how it goes on but my mind isnt comprehending the removal of it. Maybe because im sick and the kids are acting like lil assholes or maybe im just retarded, but yea any help would be appreciated.

Chris
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#1]
The ARMS #3 topcover should be a tight fit. However, it just slides off the receiver. Push it to the back of the receiver just like you would a regular topcover.

Did I mention that they tend to be a tight fit.
Link Posted: 3/1/2014 3:46:28 PM EDT
[#2]
rubber hammer or malet
aaron
Link Posted: 3/1/2014 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I forgot I asked this question, that was a bad night :)  but thanks for the help, I did end up getting it off with a rubber mallet

Chris
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 11:02:58 AM EDT
[#4]
IM me if you're looking to sell the ARMS dust cover.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top