Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2018 8:13:21 AM EDT
Any recent word on when Steyr is releasing the upgrade?
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 10:49:15 AM EDT
Lazyengineer got a rep at Geissele to spill the beans over the phone. Apparently Steyr's talking about it too. You could always try calling either to find out more.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 2:01:37 PM EDT
I saw that as well, I was just hoping someone had heard something from Steyr. I'd bet on Geissele not releasing anything till shot as they still have some new stuff yet to be released.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 8:33:49 PM EDT
I’d totally get one.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 3:20:32 AM EDT
Either way, Geissele or Steyr, I'm just hoping for compatibility with the NATO stock.
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 12:09:59 AM EDT
I heard Geissele had been looking into designing one... but are they somehow partnering directly with steyr now??
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 6:44:44 AM EDT
Don't think so. I'd bet on Steyr working with Corvus Defensio, they're importing for them now, and Geiselle doing their own thing.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 1:03:06 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jmarkma:
Don't think so. I'd bet on Steyr working with Corvus Defensio, they're importing for them now, and Geiselle doing their own thing.
View Quote
If that's the case, then why is Steyr USA importing and selling one specific part for use in building these new hammerpacks? Corvus is in Europe, if it were corvus as you believe, then it wouldn't make sense for a part to be imported into the USA, to then be exported to Europe, to ultimately be imported back into the USA as a complete unit for sale.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:24:31 AM EDT
Well it sounds like you know more about this than I do, it was just deductive reasoning that I though Corvus would be providing them as they've been working on a pack for a while and no mention of this was ever made until Steyr USA partnered with them.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:00:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TheRat:
Either way, Geissele or Steyr, I'm just hoping for compatibility with the NATO stock.
View Quote
Yea they will have some for the NATO stocks!
Link Posted: Yesterday 12:15:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By PjsSteyrAug:

Yea they will have some for the NATO stocks!
View Quote
Top Top