Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 11/20/2001 7:29:51 PM EDT
I had a BB/Pellet gun that looked like an AR-15 when I was younger. I have no idea what ever happened to it. It was kept at my grandparents and I lost interest in it when I started shooting a larger caliber..hehe

Does anyone know who made them or if they are still made? I would like to have one..just for old memories.

It used (I think) a four shot mag that slid from side to side on what would be the upper receiver. It had a "false" twenty round mag and had the old triangle stocks and A1 features.

I know they make the new airsoft, but I want one like I described above. Anyone?

medcop
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 12:06:29 AM EDT
Could it have been Crosman (or is it spelled Crossman?) that made the pellet gun that you're talking about. I remember that you pumped them like any of their other rifles - by pumping up and down on the forestock. The barrel sort of sat on top of the handguards. They also made an Uzi with a side folding stock (like on a mini-uzi). I'd say they were around about fifteen years ago or so...

hsld
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 2:28:12 AM EDT
I have one of those up in my closet! It is a Crossman AIR-17. It shoots four pellets from a slide in magazine or BB's loaded from the top. The simulated magazine holds extra pellets/BB's. It is a blast to shoot...cheaper than .223 ammo.

If you want it, I would be willing to let it go for a mere $2500.00. Yes, it is a preban (how else would you be able to shoot 200 rounds without changing magazines) Of course, my prices are all negotiable.

(I learned that at a gunshow once)

Roy Damn Mercer
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:30:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/21/2001 8:23:50 AM EDT by medcop]
Roy,

Are you really interested in selling it? Shoot me an email or give me your email address and we can poss. work something out.

thanks,

medcop

edited to say...hmmmm, $2500 for a BB gun or spend $2500 on a LL....hmmmm! hehehe
Top Top