Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/6/2002 5:30:51 PM EST
Not sure which forum to ask this in, so ill do it here...

A while back there was a company that offered a vertical forgrip for a AR that didn't use the KAC system. It had a adapter that slipped into one of the holes of the lower handguard, and attached with that method.

As I can recall, they were around the $30 price range. Anyone out there know were or what company it was?
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 5:37:25 PM EST
Try going to this thread. Zukem seem to be a real nice fellow. If this is what you want, send him an email.


Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 5:47:06 PM EST
If what your talking about looks like a forward mounted "Ergo Grip" your looking for Falcon Ind.

Falcon Industries Inc.
PO box 423
Tijeras,NM 87059

Call them and order a catalog.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 5:49:49 PM EST
Castle Arms sells one like on the LEGP rifle option list. I mounted one on my personal M4 and like it. It's nice to be able to move it f/r to find the most comfortable/stable grip. The Castle Arms part also has finger grooves for a better hold.
Top Top