Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2002 6:30:51 PM EDT
Not sure which forum to ask this in, so ill do it here...

A while back there was a company that offered a vertical forgrip for a AR that didn't use the KAC system.  It had a adapter that slipped into one of the holes of the lower handguard, and attached with that method.  

As I can recall, they were around the $30 price range.  Anyone out there know were or what company it was?
thanks!
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 6:37:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Try going to this thread.  Zukem seem to be a real nice fellow.  If this is what you want, send him an email.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=79800

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 6:47:06 PM EDT
[#2]
If what your talking about looks like a forward mounted "Ergo Grip" your looking for Falcon Ind.

Falcon Industries Inc.
PO box 423
Tijeras,NM 87059
(877)281-3783

Call them and order a catalog.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 6:49:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Castle Arms sells one like on the LEGP rifle option list.  I mounted one on my personal M4 and like it.  It's nice to be able to move it f/r to find the most comfortable/stable grip.  The Castle Arms part also has finger grooves for a better hold.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top