Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2002 4:43:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
That would be the Essential Arms Co. The lowers I've seen are of high quality & are rumored to have been investment casted by Ruger. They went out of business in 1993 & DPMS bought them prior to the Ban.

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 9:11:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like an Essential Arms to me.  If so I think they all have the following raised letters on the lower next to the selector switch:

E.A. Co.
Kr. Spr. LA
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 12:07:12 AM EDT
[#4]
No stamped date on mine, but DPMS assured me that their records did not even go as far back as the S/N that I quoted them from my rifle.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 4:42:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have a old AR15 complete made by E. A. in Lousianna rasied lettering on lower. It shoots perfectly but who made this rifle?

I don't think Eagle Arms was ever in Lousianna?

What serial # is your's ?? Mine is # 38xx and has no date stamp. I know they quite around serial # 14,000 + since some friends bought some recvr's in 1992 in that range. Does anyone actually know serial and production dates for Essential Arms lowers ?????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top