Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/3/2006 2:38:16 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 2:38:49 AM EST by Shagbd]

Im not sure who orignally posted the above picture, but it shows a 1022 converted to a bullpup, but what interests me the most is that a ar15 grip is being used as the foregrip. Id like to do something similar, is there an adaptor that can be purchases to attach an AR grip to the forgrip?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:58:26 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:40:10 PM EST
you can always run a long bolt through the grip and then drill a hole in the stock. Simply bolt it on and then you can add some epoxy if you'd like to make sure that the bolt doesnt come loose and let the grip slide side to side when you put alot of pressure on it.
Top Top