Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2002 10:18:41 AM EDT
Hello Everybody.Long time viewer, 1st time poster. Recently traded for this AMT and looking for any&all information which you might wish to share.Details are SS,HB,Syn Stk
.22Mag,SemiAuto.I do know AMT is no longer made.Owners of this Model please give me your opinions I would be happy to hear them as well good or bad. Thank you for any and all that reply.        
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 11:43:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never owned one but I do know those who have. They're probably the better gun AMT made based on what I've heard.

Dependability can be hit or miss.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get it for?
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 8:14:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for replying. Price tag was $285.
I traded a 26 Vol Time Life Book Set & 2 neon
beer signs for it. No cash no tax.2 Boxes of cci .22Mag ammo thrown in by Seller. It was at a local Pawn Shop.4x Bushnell & rings included.It was used. After a good clean up it looks to me almost like new. 1 problem as soon as I got it home during first few dry firings trigger failed to function.I fixed it.On its side it worked, in correct up & down alignment it would fail.Gravity was cause.Sighted in at range and tested it. I am happy to say it works good and is accurate at the distance I sighted in at. AMT was last in Sturgis SD and went on the auction block this summer.I do like this
Firearm.Thanks again for your responce.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top