Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2005 11:13:00 PM EDT
Saw it on a search on ebay.  Is AITES a company or acronym?  Decent stuff?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#1]
acronym

It aint all that hot,

I had some pistol pouches and it was made for the M9, didnt fit much else

their are better options out there
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:00:23 PM EDT
[#2]
www.aitesusa.com

I really like the 4 pocket canteen carriers and 200 round saw pouch:

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:44:49 PM EDT
[#3]
AITES makes gear for the military, its not a commercial brand.  Its decent, but as already stated there is better.  Its a bitch getting 2 M16 mags into the dual mag pouch, but they dont move a bit once theyre in there until you want them out.  I cant speak for much else by AITES.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:01:48 PM EDT
[#4]
As mention they are serviceable  and will make it through a deployment.  They make some pouches no else does that are really good.  The PVS-14 case is pretty good piece of gear, the rhino arm holder will fit most GPS and is padded and the monocular case, makes a good carrier for small binos, etc.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:42:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one of the triple pistol mag pouches that takes up the same space as a double by most other manufacturers.  It will only fit M9 or similar mags, Glock mags won't fit.  But it does take up less space:

I've handled a few other pieces, like the NVG cases with padding.  I might get one of those to carry a dismounted ACOG/EOTech on a LaRue mount.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top