Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2015 5:56:57 PM EDT
Capitol Armory emailed me pics of the UPCs of the can I ordered from them.  Has anyone used pictures of the UPCs
instead of the original UPCs and either had the rebate accepted or denied?
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Capitol Armory emailed me pics of the UPCs of the can I ordered from them.  Has anyone used pictures of the UPCs
instead of the original
UPCs and either had the rebate accepted or denied?
View Quote

Yep a couple with no problems.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 6:46:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
instead of the original
UPCs and either had the rebate accepted or denied?

Me too, got pics from Silencer Shop, sent em off and got my rebate.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, pics are gtg...
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#4]
GTG with pics. It was a very easy process.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 8:13:37 PM EDT
[#5]
In the directions on my form it stated to tape a "copy" of the UPC from the box. Never saw anything about needing the original in the directions from the form. You are good to go.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 10:13:23 PM EDT
[#6]
How long did it take to get it back from AAC?
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 10:18:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not from AAC...Another company processes their rebates.  But I think mine was around 6 weeks?
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 10:22:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's not from AAC...Another company processes their rebates.  But I think mine was around 6 weeks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go ya. Think I'm sitting around 3 weeks
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 11:51:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup, I bought an Eotech last year during their rebate and the PO box you send the inital rebate, UPC, receipt, etc. is the same as the AAC rebate.

Link Posted: 1/3/2015 12:25:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yup, I bought an Eotech last year during their rebate and the PO box you send the inital rebate, UPC, receipt, etc. is the same as the AAC rebate.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that's probably why it takes so long, because they do the rebates for erybody!
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 1:46:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Glad to hear it.  I'm waiting on a rebate to come back from Remington, and I've been approved by Ruger
for a free LCP mag and box of ammo for purchasing an LCP.  I think Ruger actually handles their own stuff,
but Remington and AAC are obviously in the same boat.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:11:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, I hope the AAC rebate works out better than my Remington one.  I should have gotten $90, $40 from a 700
and $25 each for two 100 rd boxes of buckshot.  I got the check today and it was only for $40...  I hope they're
just sending me two checks for some reason, though that's doubtful.  I emailed Remington; we'll see what they
have to say.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top