Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 1/19/2015 6:01:44 PM EST
Having only shot several suppressors, I have no idea what manufacturer / model I want. I've got a Glock 19 (9mm) & several AR15s (5.56) that I'd like to suppress. Would prefer 2 separate caliber specific cans. Not afraid to spend some money on quality, noise reduction, low maint., & light weight for both these cans. What manufacturers & models should I be looking at? Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:07:34 PM EST
Firstly, are you SURE you don't want to expand to .45 and/or .30 cal? If you are positive, then a dedicated 9mm can and a dedicated 5.56 can will both be better and/or more efficient than their larger brethren.

Look at AAC and SilencerCo first, then after you get the idea of what the specs on the TiRant/M4-2000 and Octane/Saker lineup offer, check out the rest of their cans and what other manufacturers offer.

Great deals can be had on the AAC TiRant 9. I bought mine for full price. Oops. It's still worth the full price...
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:49:20 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jwise:
Firstly, are you SURE you don't want to expand to .45 and/or .30 cal? If you are positive, then a dedicated 9mm can and a dedicated 5.56 can will both be better and/or more efficient than their larger brethren.

Look at AAC and SilencerCo first, then after you get the idea of what the specs on the TiRant/M4-2000 and Octane/Saker lineup offer, check out the rest of their cans and what other manufacturers offer.

Great deals can be had on the AAC TiRant 9. I bought mine for full price. Oops. It's still worth the full price...
View Quote

Good advice

I have a ti-rant 9mm and Specwar 556 pending.
Top Top