Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2015 7:01:44 PM EDT
Having only shot several suppressors, I have no idea what manufacturer / model I want. I've got a Glock 19 (9mm) & several AR15s (5.56) that I'd like to suppress. Would prefer 2 separate caliber specific cans. Not afraid to spend some money on quality, noise reduction, low maint., & light weight for both these cans. What manufacturers & models should I be looking at? Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:07:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Firstly, are you SURE you don't want to expand to .45 and/or .30 cal?  If you are positive, then a dedicated 9mm can and a dedicated 5.56 can will both be better and/or more efficient than their larger brethren.  

Look at AAC and SilencerCo first, then after you get the idea of what the specs on the TiRant/M4-2000 and Octane/Saker lineup offer, check out the rest of their cans and what other manufacturers offer.  

Great deals can be had on the AAC TiRant 9.  I bought mine for full price.  Oops.  It's still worth the full price...
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:49:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Firstly, are you SURE you don't want to expand to .45 and/or .30 cal?  If you are positive, then a dedicated 9mm can and a dedicated 5.56 can will both be better and/or more efficient than their larger brethren.  

Look at AAC and SilencerCo first, then after you get the idea of what the specs on the TiRant/M4-2000 and Octane/Saker lineup offer, check out the rest of their cans and what other manufacturers offer.  

Great deals can be had on the AAC TiRant 9.  I bought mine for full price.  Oops.  It's still worth the full price...
View Quote

Good advice

I have a ti-rant 9mm and Specwar 556 pending.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top