Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 12:43:47 PM EDT
Talk is, the next thing in IPSC is going to be pistol caliber carbine matches.  This is a pretty good idea as you just shoot the carbine match on the same stages after everybody has shot pistol.  It will also work out great on the typical short ranges most pistol clubs offer.

I have a Bushy NM lower laying around.  Need the complete 9MM upper , mags and block.  Looking for suggestions as to who makes the best set up.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:45:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Rimfire and pistol calibers forum
There are a couple good tacked threads on the top you should check out.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:16:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I have yet to be impressed with the reliability of the 9mm on the AR platform.  As far as pistol caliber carbines go, I'm currently enamored with the Kel-Tec SUB 2000's.  They are as short as a 10.5" AR and accept your favorite pistol mag which has numerous advantages for defense and competition.

Plus, I make accessories for the SUB's!

[email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top