Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2008 6:55:40 PM EDT
Several years ago I bought a ton of 8mm Mauser ammo, most of it Yugo.  I've got two different cases of Yugo.  One type is the grey metal 900 round cases (60 boxes of 15 rounds inside).  I have no idea how many rounds are in the other case, and that's my question.  The other case is the same grey metal, and it's just as long as the 900 round case, but a lot taller and about the same length and width.  It measures 17 inches long by 5 inches tall by 10 inches wide.

Anybody have a guess how many rounds are in it?  I'm planning on selling all of it, which is why I'm hesitant to tear it open and count unless I absolutely have to.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure, but I will buy it from you for $20. Just to ease your suffering

It might be 900 on stripper clips, packed a little different due to the strippers. If so you are a lucky lucky man. Having that much Yugo surplus must be nice. That is some of the best surplus out there IMHO.

Toad
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top