Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2017 8:42:03 PM EDT
Found a rifle sight smooth bore and remade my 870. Now I would like to add a sling but don't want to put a hole in the stock. Does someone make a strap thingy that fits the stock?

Link Posted: 8/18/2017 9:21:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Specter Gear
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:13:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone ever put the sling swivel in the bottom of the grip?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:53:11 AM EDT
[#3]
GG&G has mounts that bolt on.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:31:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Yes. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:07:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:09:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks, I need that plate too.  Shotgun has been leaning on my desk for a month and I forgot to look for it.  

Nice seasoning on that shotgun, OP!!!

I think someone makes a ring that replaces the rear receiver pin.  I haven't found that one yet. Something simple like this, but without a screw on the opposite side, I suspect this pin would pull out at a bad time.  There are several variants out there, probably some with the standard pin lock QD.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:35:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks, I need that plate too.  Shotgun has been leaning on my desk for a month and I forgot to look for it.  

Nice seasoning on that shotgun, OP!!!

I think someone makes a ring that replaces the rear receiver pin.  I haven't found that one yet. Something simple like this?, but without a screw on the opposite side, I suspect this pin would pull out at a bad time.  There are several variants out there, probably some with the standard pin lock QD.  
View Quote
I think that part has a screw on the off side of the pin just not shown.  Here is a QD version that is in stock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top