Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 9:02:04 PM EDT
brownells i've heard has the swivel setup for a remington factory folding stock... anyone have a part number??

i could also use the part number for the magazine tube extension to barrel clamp with swivel.. perferably a metal clip.. and not a cheap plastic one that can break..

thanks...

also i was wondering what the holes are for in the stock?? i assume you put 4 shells in the holes then close the stock... so there can always be atleast 4 shells with the gun when its stock is folded??
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:08:35 PM EDT
[#1]
The Uncle Mike's push button swivels lock directly into the large hole in the bottom of the barrel clamp.

On older steel folding factory stocks the swivel also locked into the hinge hole, but I don't know if this is still the case.

In the case of the 870P the bases are not used, the swivels lock directly into the holes.
www.unclemikes.com/adtemplate.asp?invky=9004408&catky=1279575&subcatky1=4548842&subcatky2=2000188
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top