Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2007 4:11:45 PM EDT
Just bought a 870 wingmaster 28" plain barrel.  $150 off gunbroker.

I plan on turning it into an SBS with 14" ported barrel, knoxx folding stock, and refinshed with Cerakote.

I'm going to keep it pretty "plain and simple" as this will be a HD gun and don't want it to be too heavy.  The only accessories I plan on is a flashlight mounted on the foreend and a fiber optic bead sight.  That's it.  I'd like a few extra rounds on it but due to the nature of the knoxx folder a side saddle is out of the question. A 4+1 ought to do the trick in a HD situation though.

I'd like to keep total cost of upgrade under $450 (including the tax stamp).

I'll see if I can do that (keep it low cost that is) and I'll post pictures of the upgrade process.

Any suggestions?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top