Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 6:55:04 PM EDT
Are the Trijicon RE04s the same sights sold by Wilson Combat as the Trak-Locks?  I was looking at the Trak-Locks on Brownells, but they only seem to have them w/ the tritium in the front.  They do have a Trijicon setup w/ front and rear tritiums, and they appear to be similar.  Anyone know if these are the same product?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:54:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, the Trak-Loc ghost ring sights sold by Wilson are made by Trijicon.  Trijicon also sells them under its own label.  

As I recall, the Brownells price for the front and rear illuminated version is about $35 to $40 more than purchasing from Wilson.  The front only illuminated was about the same price in Brownells as from Wilson.  Note that it has been a while since I priced these.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top