Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2005 9:11:25 AM EDT
I want to bump off my SKS (in the burbs) for new years and 4th of july.   You can hear gunshots at midnight on new years and I'm pretty sure most of the morons are using real bullets.  I'd like to bump off some blanks, but can't find anyone who sells them.  I'd also like to know if they will cycle the bolt on an SKS or is there not enough backpressure for that?  
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:40:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:45:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't get gunned down by the cops doing anything stupid.  And blanks can still kill at close range, don't point it at anyone.  And dont' drink while you are hadnling the firearm.

I think what I am trying to say is IMHO using a firearm for that purpose is, well, stupid, but YMMV.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I have some 5.45 blanks, might do that if the neighborhood is poppin aloud
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:03:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Ask me about the garage window i broke touching off a 5.56mm blank  outta my AR one not so sober New Year's past....................that gets 2 for being stupid
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top