BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2016 8:32:01 PM EDT
If so, which ones?
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 8:42:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Doubt it.  

You planning on running out of ammo and having to fix?
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 9:25:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I have no serious need for a bayonet.  It's simply a matter of bragging rights. A good friend of mine was showing me one of his SHTF rifles,  and bragged that his would mount a pig sticker. My initial response was to counter with my BCM 16" LW mid build.  Much to my chagrin, its Gemtech/Vortex bi-lock mount stops the bayonet about a tenth of an inch from locking in the lug. So, here I am, looking for a way to contribute to the economy.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 9:57:22 PM EDT
[#3]
KAC NT4 might work. It's pretty much an A2 flash hider.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 11:58:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
KAC NT4 might work. It's pretty much an A2 flash hider.
View Quote

This.  

I believe some of the mounts for older, discontinued Surefire cans may work as well, but not 100% certain.  

I would assume that any of the Griffin adapters that are designed to mount cans that are compatible with an A2 compensator would also fit.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Pretty sure I got one on over a saker mount before. I can double check. I only have one gun with a lug in the right place.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Once you run out of ammo you can just brand your enemy with your piping hot can
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 11:47:30 AM EDT
[#7]
It ain't as long as a bayonet, but one could sharpen the edges of this Saker endcap.....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top